The Nursing Entrance Test - Pass The First Time!
UNLIMITED ACCESS: Nursing Online Tutorial Study Guide for Your Success
The Nursing Entrance Test Study Guide Additional Information
Completion of the Math Section
- Unlimited Access to the Nursing Entrance Test Online Tutorial!
- Will guide you through the methods of solving problems necessary to pass the Nursing Entrance Exam.
- The tutorials are set up according to sections. Each section contains a pre-test and a post-test with answers and explanations to all problems.
Nursing is a Wonderful Career and You Can Succeed
- Once you have completed all of the math sections you will be offered a practice final as well as a comprehensive final.
- All of the math sections are structured in form and similar content to the Nursing Entrance Exam.
Preparation is the Key
- The Nursing Entrance Test is the first step in your nursing career. For many the thought of taking the nursing entrance exam may seem daunting. The reason that so many people fail the test the first time is due to lack of preparation and not fully understanding mathematical concepts.
About the Nursing Entrance Test
- People that are going into the nursing field come from very diverse backgrounds and levels of education. Those who feel that they don?t need to study are surprised when they find out they didn?t pass. To add to the stress many nursing schools are allowing only three attempts for the Nursing Entrance Test.
- Most nursing schools have a two year waiting list. It becomes very frustrating to have to apply to another school if you fail on the third try. We don?t want to increase your stress level. But we do want you to be prepared, and walk into the test with confidence. At the Nursing Entrance Test Study Guide our staff is constantly on top of the new testing questions so you can be sure that you are getting the most up to date information and instruction.
To All Aspiring Nursing Students
- There are three sections to the Nursing Entrance Test.
- Math is the first section.
- Reading Comprehension is the second section.
- Psychological Assessment is the third section.
- The only sections that are scored to determine a passing score are the math and reading comprehension. The psychological assessment is for data about the type of students that are seeking a nursing degree. Some of the questions may seem intense and personal, so remember?..
- You are not on a Psychologists couch, so share only that information about yourself that you feel comfortable sharing. Other than that keep it simple.
- Give yourself a hand, and get ready to pass the Nursing Entrance Test!